It took me a long time to jump on the Instagram bandwagon but let me tell you, I.Love.It! I love that I can filter it to see only what I want to see which is mostly fitness related and healthy recipe posts (and of course cute doggies like my own.) I was really excited when I came across this recipe in particular because I love Key Lime Pie but most versions of it are not very fat loss friendly. This is a perfectly refreshing summer treat. My favorite part is that it stores great in the freeze. This means I can just pull out a slice when I want one and don’t have to feel like I need to eat it all before it goes bad! I hope you enjoy it!
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a pie pan with coconut oil.
2. Mix all of the crust ingredients in a large bowl and press mixture into the pan.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned. Allow crust to cool
1. Scoop out the avocado and place in a food processor. Mix until it is smooth.
2. Add the coconut cream, stevia, salt, vanilla, lime juice, and lemon zest. Process until the mixture is completely smooth.
3. Feel free to add extra Stevia or lime juice depending on if you are looking for a sweeter or more tart flavor.
4. Once the crust has cooled, pour the filling into the crust. Place in the freezer for 1 hour to allow it to firm.
P.S. Ready for some more healthy dessert ideas?
We’re sharing our best quick & easy fat loss friendly (and still incredibly delicious) recipes for sweets & treats with YOU!
Don’t miss this incredible offer… Get your dessert cookbook today!!