Looking for fat loss friendly lunch ideas?
Here is a quick, delicious combo that is great to pack for work OR just throw together if you are in a rush.
Turkey Wrap (Homemade chips recipe below!)
1. Saute veggies in pan.
2. Pile turkey and veggies on wrap.
3. Top with a sprinkle of cheese and voilà… healthy turkey wrap.!
How to make the BEST chips ever…
1. Cut low carb tortillas of your choice into chip sized triangles.
2. Place chips on baking sheet and drizzle(or spray) with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle with salt or seasoning of your choice.
4. Broil on low for 4-5 minutes or until crisp.
P.S. Need some more quick & easy dinner ideas?
We have tons of delicious, healthy and easy recipes at BeyondFit Life!
If you need ideas for healthy week night dinners, fat loss friendly snacks, quick and easy breakfasts, and more… you will love the recipe section of the portal!
And to make things even better: you can download all our member recipes INSTANTLY!