GIFT GUIDE FOR HER
Surprise your mom, sister, daughter, or friend with these useful and adorable Christmas gifts.
1. Retro Style Electric Kettle // Beautiful retro aesthetics meet high-powered contemporary performance in a die-cast, powder-coated steel kettle that makes it a breeze to heat water for tea, oatmeal and more. Featuring a 360° swivel base and easy-to-read water level indicators, the kettle shuts off automatically when water reaches a boiling point, when the jug is lifted from the base or when it’s empty. A soft-opening lid prevents the sudden release of steam.
2. Luna Necklace // For the jewelry lover in your life, this is a great layering piece with some serious stand alone style. The Luna necklace will become a staple, for sure.
3. Tassel Earrings // Fiesta-ready earrings feature stone-studded endcaps and colorful beaded tassels that dance along with you. I absolutely love these earrings! And they come in eight colors!
4. Cashmere Robe // Tailored with a seed-stitched collar and cuffs, this luxurious robe brings casual elegance and unrivaled comfort to daily life. It’s woven of premium cashmere for extraordinary softness and weighty warmth. (For more cozy robes, slippers, PJs and blankets, see the Christmas pajama gift guide here!)
5. “Hello, Gorgeous” Mug // Drink your hot beverage in style with this Clay Art Stackable Mug. This porcelain mug is dipped in a light pink glaze and finished off with a fun saying in gold, “hello gorgeous”. The sturdy handle is comfortable to hold and carry the mug around with ease. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
6.Cute Undies // Fabulously soft and stretchy low-rise thongs feel great on and don’t show through your clothes.
7. Silk Eye Mask // Get a restful night’s sleep and pamper your skin with an eye mask that’s luxuriously soft. Available in a range of chic hues, it’s woven of genuine silk and makes a thoughtful gift. My mom gave me this eye mask last year for Christmas and I am obsessed!
More great gift ideas…
Ribbed beanie with Pom-Pom // Looking for a stylish yet cozy winter essential? The perfect beanie, with a cute faux-fur pom-pom on top.
Blanket Scarf // Patterned perfection: oversized coziness in cashmere-like acrylic, this preppy-chic scarf makes a gorgeous style statement. Choose a colorful or neutral embroidered monogram to make it yours.
Cashmere Sweatshirt // Cashmere—in sweatshirt form, need I say more?! This Grade-A Mongolian cashmere sweatshirt features ribbed cuffs, raglan sleeves, and that classic V-stitch at the neck. Getting comfortable just got more luxurious.
Cabled Pom Pop-Top Mittens // I love these hand-knit mittens using local alpaca wool – a super-soft material called ‘The Fiber of the Gods’ because of its historical use in the wardrobes of royalty. This gift definitely makes bundling up particularly cozy and chic this season.
Need even more gift ideas for her?