Fit Girls Christmas Gift Guide
By Kate Horney
Year after year, the number one New Year’s resolution in America is to lose weight! But why wait until the new year to make health a priority?
Let’s give the gift of health TODAY!
To help you get started, I’ve put together this Fit Girls Christmas Gift Guide. It’s a list of some of my favorites gift ideas that support a healthy lifestyle and make great gifts for the holidays.
There’s something healthy here for everyone on your list…
50 Fitness Inspired Christmas Gift Ideas
Top 15 Fit Gift Ideas:
1) Yoga Pants – Hi, I’m Kate…and I’m addicted to yoga pants. Especially Lululemon yoga pants. They also have super comfy scuba hoodies and some of the CUTEST tanks on the planet. My sweet husband doesn’t understand how I can spend “this much” on workout clothes, but I have to tell you – they last forever, they wash up well, and they’re the most comfortable gym clothes I’ve ever owned. I’ve also recently come to love the Zella brand from Nordstrom. They have some super cute yoga pants at a great price.
2) Vitamix – I’ve tried just about every blender out there, and the Vitamix is by far my favorite. I use it daily – sometimes several times per day! It’s awesome for super thick protein shakes (blends the spinach so well you won’t even notice it) as well as soups, sauces and even homemade nut butter!
3) Food Processor – Food processors save so much time! Why would you chop everything individually when you can get the job done in just seconds?!! From veggies to nuts, just place everything in the food processor, press the button and BAM! Everything is ready to go. Some of my favorite things to prepare in a food processor include: nut butters, salsa, sauces, soups, and to finely chop my vegetables.
4) Healthy Recipes Cook Book – I love to ask women what their biggest fat-loss struggles are. Not surprisingly, the #1 and #2 most received responses are, “no time” and “diet food tastes bland.” Promote healthy eating by giving a fun (and healthy) recipe book! There are tons of healthy recipe books out there, so you’re sure to find something to please everyone on your list. If you’re not sure where to start, I recently took some of my favorite healthy dessert recipes and put them into an e-book!
5) The Magic Bullet – When I have a smaller blending job, I do love my magic bullet. I love it for quickly mixing up homemade baby food, or for doing a quick chop job on veggies, etc.
6) Gym Boss Interval Timer – This is the most used fitness tool by far for the BeyondFit coaches. High intensity interval training is all the rage right now, and for fat-loss, it simply can’t be beat. We love using interval timers because it gets you out of just counting reps and helps you focus on pushing hard and getting the most out of your workout. With an interval timer you can program the number of sets, rest period, intervals and overall workout time. All of our coaches use a Gym Boss Interval Timer not just for BeyondFit Boot Camp workouts, but for our own personal workouts as well!
7) Egg separator – Egg Whites are a staple in my diet. We use lots and lots of egg whites both for breakfast and in recipes, so rather than deal with separating the egg yolks myself, this egg separator is a simple tool that does the trick. Plus, it’s super cute and makes me laugh. I love my egg separator and use it all the time!
8) Coffee gift basket – What fitness enthusiast doesn’t also love coffee?! I am a huge fan of creating fat-loss friendly versions of traditional treats. Find some fun flavored coffee and send a healthy coffee gift basket or even more simple a gift card to a local coffee shop with a note to try BeyondFit’s Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte: Ingredients: 1/2C Pure Pumpkin, 1C unsweetened almond milk, 1t cinnamon, 1t pumpkin pie spice, 1t vanilla extract, 3C brewed coffee, stevia (or your favorite sweetener) to taste…trust me, they WON’T be disappointed! Their tastebuds and waistline will thank you! Check out my favorite new coffee + some health benefits here.
9) Waffle Maker – You know how much I love protein pancakes, but another breakfast favorite of mine are protein WAFFLES! I’ve recently become obsessed with one carb waffles. They’re super easy and absolutely delicious! Changing the texture and adding variety to your menu helps keep things fun and exciting. This is a breakfast game changer for sure!
10) A Good Fitness Read – If you want to learn the basics of hormonal fat-loss training & nutrition in a way that’s both easy to understand and easy to implement, check out my 101 Post-Natal Fitness Tips! It’s a great starting point – for moms of all ages – and for hormonal fat-loss enthusiasts everywhere! And Amazon.com now offers the Kindle edition so you can read on the go!
11) Mini Pancake Pan – Along the same lines as the waffle maker, the mini pancake pan makes healthy breakfasts a breeze! This is great for protein pancakes (the batter can sometimes be a bit runny) and it makes perfectly sized portions for my kids! If you haven’t checked out our holiday pancake series yet, make sure you check out the AWESOME protein pancake recipes!! From red velvet cake and beyond…you don’t want to miss it! This mini pancake pan makes things fun and super easy!
12) Homemade Guilt Free Hot Cocoa Snowman – Ok, so I saw the hot cocoa snowman idea on Pinterest and thought with a few little tweaks, it would make an adorable gift for fat-loss lifestylers everywhere. Here are the switches I’d make before putting this snowman cutie under the tree: Unsweetened Cocoa Powder + Stevia in the Raw (yep – totally looks like snow) = super cute, fat-loss friendly, homemade holiday gift!
13) Salad Spinner – I’m a huge salad lover – I eat a salad almost daily! What I don’t love, though is drying each individual piece of lettuce. The salad spinner is awesome because it saves dry time. Rather than patting my chopped lettuce dry, I simply place it in the spinner, give it a spin and it removes all the excess water from the leaves. A must have for those salad lovers out there!
14) Protein Powder – When it comes to living the fat-loss lifestyle, finding a quality, great tasting protein is a must! There are plenty of options out there, but one of my personal favorites is PEScience. With lots of delicious flavors (hello snickerdoodle and frosted chocolate cupcake) and no chalky aftertaste, you can’t go wrong. See why I switched protein powders. Use the code BEYONDFIT at pescience.com for 30% off your order!
15) A BeyondFit Gift – Give to a friend or give to yourself – here’s a simple way to give the gift of health this holiday season!
We have programs for online nutrition coaching, and our Beyond Baby program that has helped hundreds of moms burn fat and get their bodies back in record time.
And don’t forget about our monthly BeyondFit Life Club Membership!!!
Other Healthy Gift Ideas:
- iTunes gift card attached to an awesome workout playlist
- An exercise ball – doubles as a great “chair” for anyone at a computer a lot
- Cute yoga mat
- New tennis shoes
- Foam Roller
- Cute Gym bag
- Healthy holiday cookies/treats
- New water bottle
- Workout Gear
- Spry gum
- Other Healthy Cooking Supplies – cute measuring cups and whisk
- Anything dark chocolate
- Subscription to Whole Living Magazine
- Liquid Stevia (plain or flavored)
- Pyrex for meal prep (or any Glass storage containers with lids)
- Pack of your favorite cooking spices with a recipe
- Local CSA subscription
- Gift certificate to a cooking class
- Gourmet olive oils
- Inspiring journal/notebook
- Mini kitchen herb garden
- Homemade granola with a copy of the recipe
- Whole Foods gift card or other natural food store gift card
- Massage gift card
- Fish Oil or other Supplements
- Travel coffee cup
- New workout headbands
- Set of dumbbells
- Food dehydrator
- Lunch bag/cooler
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Mixed Nuts
- Gift certificates to healthy restaurants
- Cute sports bra
See more of my favorites in a special Christmas roundup…from socks to a sleep mask and everything in between…check out these holiday inspired favorites:
Zella Studio Ankle Socks (2-Pack) • Zella • $18
Emi Jay Candy Cane Hair Ties 12-Pack • $20
S’well Rowboat Red 25-oz. Reusable Bottle • Swell • $45
S’well Kelly Green 17-oz. Reusable Bottle • Swell • $35
S’well ‘Metallic Collection – Yellow Gold’ Stainless Steel Water Bottle • Swell • $42
Zella ‘Midnight’ High Waist Crop Leggings • Zella • $59
Zella Brooklyn Quilted Vest • Zella • $139
Fitbit ‘Alta’ Wireless Fitness Tracker (Special Edition) • Fitbit • $149.95
Zella ‘Premier’ Mesh Inset Leggings • Zella • $59
Pace Rival Skirt II (Tall) *4-way Stretch • $58
Nike ‘Roshe Run’ Print Sneaker (Women) • Nike • $95
Insignia Collection Sterling Silver Dumbbell Pendant Necklace • $60
Fly Away Tamer Headband 2.0 • $12
Argento Vivo Personalized Large 3-Initial Letter Monogram Necklace (Nordstrom Exclusive) • Argentovivo • $148
Lovely Souls Coffee First Tee • $26
Wunder Under Crop (Hi-Rise) • $88
Anahatasana Long Sleeve Tee • $68
T3 – Whirl Convertible Styling Wand – Us 2-pin Plug • $185
Zella ‘Live In – Sultry’ High Waist Mesh Crop Leggings • Zella • $36.90
Zella Live In Slim Fit Leggings • Zella • $52–79
Nike FlyKnit Roshe Run Sneaker • Nike • $120
Philosophy Christmas Cookie Shower Gel – 16 oz. • philosophy • $18
Zella ‘Hannah’ Hooded Jacket • Zella • $89–99
S’well Elements White Marble 25-oz. Reusable Bottle • Swell • $45
Zella Live In Slim Fit Leggings • Zella • $37.90
Make + Model Knit Eye Mask • Make + Model • $25
Define Jacket • Lululemon • $118
Urban Decay ‘Naked2’ Palette • Urban Decay • $54
Zella ‘Flow Over’ Woven Tank • Zella • $39–49
Zella Mélange Knit Pants • Zella • $75
Zella ‘Chamonix’ Long Sleeve Seamless Tee • Zella • $59
Zella ‘Twice As Nice’ Layered Shorts • Zella • $54
After buying all these great workout clothes, you need a workout plan! Join the BeyondFit Life Club and get instant access to awesome fat-burning workouts!