Looking for some healthy Super Bowl recipes?
For many families, Super Bowl Sunday equals SUPER BOWL (get it, like… a really HUGE bowl) snacks.
Problem: Traditional favorites like chips, dips, wings, and pizza are standard game day fare, but these snacks offer nothing more than empty calories, tons of sugar, and loads of fat!
Solution: With the big game less than one week away, today I want to share some easy recipes and better-for-you alternatives to the classics. With delicious, fat loss (and family) friendly food like this, you’ll have everyone at your Super Bowl party cheering HEALTHY SNACKS, FOR THE WIN!!
22 Healthy Super Bowl Recipes
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Game Day Ranch Dip
- Healthy Salad Dressing Recipe
- Homemade Chips & Salsa
- Homemade Guacamole
- Parmesan Zucchini Chips
Healthy Main Dish
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Fat Loss & Family Friendly Sloppy Joes
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken
- Skinny Taco Salad Bar
- Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Easy, Make Ahead Chicken Fajita Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- Taco Squash Bake
- Gluten Free Turkey & Veg Meatballs
- Metabolic Effect’s Quick Chili
- Homemade Twix Candy Bar
- No Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie (Gluten Free!)
- Fat Loss Friendly Sugar Pecans
- Fudgey Squash Brownies
- Peanut Butter Hummus
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Regardless of who wins the game, you’ll score points among your family & fellow fans with these healthy Super Bowl recipes!
Don’t forget to post pics of your healthy super bowl snacks using the hashtag: #healthysuperbowl!
No matter what team you cheer for, I’d love to have you join the BeyondFit Life Club! Fat burning workouts, fat loss friendly recipes, access to an amazing support and accountability group and more!